Thursday, June 9, 2016


  1. What i like about Mr.Haymore class is that, Mr. Haymore was always encouraging us to do the right thing to CHOOSE THE RIGHT. Also that he will tell us we could accomplish our goals if we work hard and put effort in it. And that goals could get Accomplish
  2. The thing that i didn’t   like about our class nothing because i really like this classes and had learn a million things in computer classes  learn  how type much faster now i think 30min in typing my essay used to take sometimes and hour on 40 min just doing one page essay.
  3. The highlight about this class is that is the best classes  anyone can take because it’s any piece a cake of getting an A but besides that you learn a lot of things such as typing also the point of working hard put effort the consequences we have if we do something wrong.
  4. Yes i really did me best in this class because i see the differences when i used to type and now i type faster then i used to also  I learn so much new things in this class now think twice or triple to take a decision because a decisions can affect your life and your future.
  5. Recommendation for this class is that to not change how this class is because it is efficient and helpful on life and on your feature.
  6. Yes i am reading   my five minute daily i am surprize because i had a accomplish a lot of my goals that i put in my life planning goals. I am looking forward to accomplish more goals for the rest of my life
  7. Yes i am committed to be a CTR person because being a CTR person will help you being a better person and you won’t fail and you will raise up into you can reach your goals because that is what mr. hay more had show me and i am very thankful
  8. Yes what i learn for this class i will pass over to my little brother because i want him to be  a ctr person for his rest of his life hopefully
  9. What i will always remember about this classes is mr haymore telling us to be a CTR PERSON.

No comments:

Post a Comment